Help

PLEASE HELP DAVID REACH HIS TARGET OF £5000 BY SHARING THIS BLOG ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND BY E-MAIL

Sunday 28 September 2014

DAY 3 - A day for reflection

"One of the biggest problems I'm facing is the difference in temperature on the ground and in the air. I get all togged up in flying suit, gloves, scarf, etc, then I have to run with 40 kg on my back. Bearable if I get airborne first go. Horrendous sweaty mess if I don't!"




"It's raining... Well, I suppose I am on the plain...."

"This is how I'm navigating on my trip. The wonderful air navigation app for iPad. (The) red area that I'm in only starts at 300m above ground level so I'm flying under it."

 
https://www.justgiving.com/vueloparalosninos/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=vueloparalosninos&utm_campaign=pfp-share
CLICK ON LOGO TO SPONSOR DAVID

No comments:

Post a Comment